Monday, December 15, 2014

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow - 02 Gray Brown REVIEW

Drawing eyebrow is the most important thing and every girl need this Drawing Eyebrow, MUST HAVE ITEMS!

and today I will review Etude House Drawing eyebrow..




its already one packet with brush :D



My choice is gray brown. its has natural result & I choose this color because I have not black not brown hair.

BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER


This product one of Etude House best seller items! 
This eyebrow pencil is so easy to use!! if you never drawing eyebrow before, I recommend this eyebrow pencil ^^

Etude House Drawing eyebrow has 6 colors : black, grey, dark grey, dark brown, grey brown and brown

Well, overall this product is nice, easy to use, has many colors, one packet with brush, and has natural result! But if you want waterproof eyebrow pencil, this is not match with you but its pretty long lasting. 

 REMEMBER! this product is soooo fragile, you must be careful twist this eyebrow pencil.

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment