Friday, September 5, 2014

About

this blog personally written by me, Vivian and talking about beauty, makeup and skincare review and healthy life

Gineeup is a onlineshop I founded alone since 2014, check here

if you have anything to say critics, suggestion and compliments are very respected, please put comments below

please keep support this blog! xoxo♥︎

P.S all product that I review was really my own experience and most of my post I review product that I really interested or I love. I would write if the product not good (especially the reaction to me) though I also selling the product I always review all product with my experience and HONEST

1 comment:

  1. Lebih banyakin product readynya ya ka^^ aku followers baru di ig kakak,keren olshopnya aku suka feedsnya rapih^^

    ReplyDelete