Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil (03. black brown) REVIEW

hi! for my new post on april I will review about eyebrow pencil from skinfood. this is my second time review eyebrow pencil first drawing eyebrow from etude house and now black bean eyebrow pencil.





well, from the appearance its not really different from etude house & face shop.
my choice is black brown color, from the name I think it's a bit black and brown, the shape its round and not sharp. black bean eyebrow pencil has texture more a bit gel and like eyeliner pencil it's can be eyeliner too, this eyebrow pencil can be alternative when your eyeliner run out and you really need use eyeliner xD
its really pigmented, once you applied on your eyebrow the color already on.




but, too bad this eyebrow pencil is too dark for me and I don't like black eyebrow. from the texture and anything fine, but my mistake choose this color. I think rather than use this for eyebrow I use this for eyeliner. black bean eyebrow pencil has good longlasting too, it's can stay from 1pm until 9pm.



before I brush my eyebrow




follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment