Thursday, April 2, 2015

Etude House Kissful Tint Choux (strawberry) REVIEW

due my holiday school, so I want post a new review again! btw, happy good Friday :)

today I want review kissful tint choux, liptint from etude house.





my choice is strawberry, its not really special packaging just simple, for the size it's travel size.
you need brush or need use your finger to apply this tint to your lips, not really big problem for me and the smell a bit like cherry.






kissful tint choux has texture not sticky and glossy result, its really good moisturize.
but for me I'm not really like too glossy result I always take tissue too minimalize the glossy.
for color its really different result with the picture, the result look like more hot pink.

the most surprise me is the longlasting power!! really, not because I'm selling this but it's really awesome stay power after I ate it still stay on my lips and after that still longlasting, I think this is the most longlasting liptint I have try at first I not really expect too much.

I really recommended this product for all you girls! not sticky, moisturizing your lips and really longlasting even after you eat something. this product is one of my favorite liptint ;)

xoxo 
follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment