Saturday, November 28, 2015

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Duo REVIEW

recently, Etude House just launch their new product and it is named Drawing Eyebrow Duo.


I choose 03 grey brown

this product is new version of Drawing Eyebrow, as we know Etude House Drawing Eyebrow is one of  the most best seller eyebrow pencil because it's easy to use and affordable.

if the previous Drawing Eyebrow, they are make pencil and brush in one packet now Drawing Eyebrow Duo is one packet with powder and the color of this color different too with previous Drawing Eyebrow, the color of  Drawing Eyebrow Duo is more like color my brow it's has : 01, dark brown, 02. light brown, 03. grey brown and 04 red brown





DRAWING EYEBROW DUO SWATCH
LEFT-RIGHT
once apply - 3/4 apply - powder

not just different from its' color and packet, Drawing Eyebrow Duo has more thick pencil than the previous Drawing Eyebrow.







this is the result of using Drawing Eyebrow Duo, first I shaping with the pencil and fill the rest with the powder.

to be honest, I am disappointed about this product.
it's so pricey and not worth it, it's not really different from the previous one even I think the previous Drawing Eyebrow is more pigmented than this one.
it's make natural result because this one is not really pigmented and I don't find this product is good on me even the longlasting time is same with the previous one.

so for me, I am more love the previous Drawing Eyebrow!

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

1 comment: