Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch REVIEW

feel so bad, I can't post anything for long time .
almost a month since my latest post, so busy because my college assignment and mid test.
not just busy doing my college life, feel so blessed because recently my online business increased so I must always stick with my phone to reply..

finally today I have free time thought I only have 2 days free time until my last test day.
today I want review about Etude House new product that I am really excited about this product, honestly I want post about this product since long time ago but too bad I can't really find right time.

thru my busy day, of course I still taking care of my skin and I trying this product that I hope can help my concern.
yes, it is Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch.
my eyebags is not kidding, I have big and puffy eyebags.




if you already know, before Etude House released this version Etude House already released the pieces one.
24K gold therapy collagen eye patch has 60 sheets.
this product really a smart choice for you who love use eye mask than using the pieces, it's take more costs, trust me xD

and 24K gold therapy has hydrogel texture so it's so sticky.
because the hydrogel texture I can use this eyepatch while do other activity even I ever use this gold eyepatch when I'm driving because I feel my eyebags feel so puffy but it's still stick on my eyebags.




what I feel about 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch is yes I feel this eyepatch reduce my puffy eyebags when I can't get enough sleep time but it's not mean my original puffy eyebags decrease when I use this eyepatch, it's still there because I born with it I have expectation that this eyepatch can reduce my original puffy eyebags but it's not this product mistake but my expectation is too high.

24k Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch promised about bright eye area, for that I don't really find any difference for me.

if you have puffy eyebags because your busy activity and not born with it I think you must try this 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch, hope this product can help reduce your puffy and black eyebags.

but, if you who born with puffy eyebags it's fine to try this product, just because it's not work on me not mean it's not work on you, feel free to try out this product!

This is what I feel right now about this product, I am still using it until right now.
If in the future I feel any good progress I will updated this post!

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment