Sunday, May 17, 2015

Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder REVIEW

many girls have problem with oily face, that is so annoying when you have your makeup on and after 2-3 hours your face looks so oily and forget to bring your oil paper. actually that moment often happened to me.

yes I have big problem with sebum on my face and hair I just can't live without oil paper every 2-3 hours I always take oil paper and I can use almost 2 paper, it's crazy.

today I want review about powder that can be solution if you have oily face and hair, it's NEW product from Etude House and named "Zero Sebum Drying Powder" even from the name we all know it's for control your oily face but it's a good offer from this product we can use for oily hair and eyelid. actually before Etude House I already know about innisfree powder that has similar function.







the powder color is pure white and I love the smell, I can't really explain about the smell but its a bit like mint & its no coverage your face so it's transparent. this product not make my face cakey after I use this powder it's like entry into my face but I recommend you to not apply this powder too much because it's only wasted you only need little it's already enough.




Zero Sebum Drying Powder is really helped me to overcome oily face. usually my face after 2-3 hours already oily from forehead, nose and cheek but after use this even after 4-5 hours my face is fine and only around my T zone, what can I ask again?? I pretty satisfied because even I not use oil paper is fine it's like people with normal face.

when I re-apply the powder it's not make my face cakey even I'm not remove oil on my face and for hair I never really use it for my hair because after not go to school my hair never get oily even when I go out, weird but true my hair only get oily when I am at school even when I only stay at my class.


to be honest, I think this product is too small but luckily the powder pretty much.
what I don't like from this product is the package is too small and it's pretty hard to take out the powder but when I take out it's become too much and I must put the puff on other place.

overall, for overcome oily face and hair Zero Sebum Drying Powder can be the solution and this powder become my important thing that I must bring anywhere.

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment