Friday, May 1, 2015

[Korean Food] Bibimbap 비빔밥

hello May!

today I'm back not with new product review but I want share how I make bibimbap.
bibim mean mixing and bap mean rice, I can say this food is one of healthy food because all bibimbap ingredients are vegetables and I often hear this food good for diet..

bibimbap that I made is quite easy and simple, the ingredients are easy to find.
this is my second time made my own food, before bibimbap I already made 'okonomiyaki' that I already posted on my instagram and I would share how I made okonomiyaki soon ;)


Ingredients :
- Carrot
- Spinach
- Bean sprout
- Chayote
- Beef

   SAUCE :
 - Gochujang
 - Soy sauce
 - Vinegar
 - Sugar
 - Sesame oil
 - Onion
 - Garlic
 - Sesame seed

 BEEF :
 - Soy sauce
 - Onion
 - Garlic
 - Sesame oil
 - Sugar
 - Sesame seeds
 - Pepper

first, let's make bibimbap sauce mix gochujang with soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, chopped onion, chopped garlic and sesame seed, mix well and you done! you can find gochujang easily on supermarket and if you wondered how much gochujang and another ingredients you must mix it's depend on you.

after made the sauce, cut the beef up to you how you cut it and I mixed the beef with pineapple juice. it's my mom new tips to make beef more soft and easy to eat. if you want try mix beef with pineapple don't make it to long if you not cut the beef really thick. just 5-10 seconds enough already to make the beef soft. after mixed the beef with pineapple juice and wash the beef again.






now mix it with soy sauce, chopped garlic, chopped onion, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds and pepper and mix well.



if you done with the beef cut carrot, chayote and boiled bean sprout and spinach, don't boil them too long, before boil spinach put some salt into the water for make spinach color more fresh, for carrot and chayote just stir fry them until it more soft, for me I don't like eat oily food so I not put oil when I stir fry carrot and chayote.
after all vegetables done, put them in different bowl and mix spinach, bean sprout, chayote and carrot with salt and sesame oil. and yes, I don't put both salt and sesame oil too much because my family don't make salty and oily food not just good for your body it's good for your healthy too ;)




I think I cut the carrot too thick ._.

don't forget to stir fry the beef that you already mix with another ingredients, for the beef I put little olive oil and after the beef I made egg sunny side up. 

can you see that little oil??
                                   


and you done! let's put all ingredients on rice and how you want put the ingredients it's up to you. it's only for the appearance actually.



the way to eat bibimbap is mixed all ingredients like this and it's time to eat!! nom nom nom



to be honest it's my first time made bibimbap and I am pretty satisfied because the taste same with bibimbap on restaurant that I ate before kekeke xD
but this bibimbap just too much, it's like for 2 portions. for the next time I must make more little.

well, I'm still learning how to cook better and better, cooking is one of my hobby. hope I can share more better my own homemade food in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment