Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Who Are You : School 2015 Go Eun Byul & Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial

recently I watch k-drama Who Are You : School 2015, this drama already catch my eye when they release the teaser at KBS world and moreover one of BTOB member yook sungjae participate as cast on this drama, I already watch his drama before too.

at first episode this drama is so confusing lol, but really you must watch this drama it's really a good drama it's about romance, mystery and school life. I really RECOMMEND this drama! it's has good ending too ^^

after watch this drama I'm interested to make Go Eun Byul & Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial and another reason I think this makeup can everyone wear to become daily makeup like going to college.


for Go Eun Byul & Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial I use 
eyeliner - proof10 eye pencil
mascara - Maybelline Magnum Volum Express
                                    2. Etude House Color pop mini tint (REVIEW SOON)




after done with my face & eyebrow, I will make Lee Eun Bi Makeup Tutorial first

Lee Eun Bi

Lee Eun Bi

Lee Eun Bi

Lee Eun Bi
first, I will make Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial, Lee Eun Bi has natural eyeliner & orange lips

curl eyelash to make my eyes bigger

if you want natural & easy eyeliner you can choose eye pencil as your option because it's the fastest option to make thin eyeliner.

before apply liptint, I use concealer too.

done, it's Lee Eun Bi makeup tutorial

Go Eun Byul
Go Eun Byul
Go Eun Byul
Go Eun Byul

and now I will make Go Eun Byul makeup tutorial, as you can see from above picture Go Eun Byul has sharp eyeliner and pink lip


after done with natural eyeliner like Lee Eun Bi makeup, extend your eyeliner and make longer than your double eyelid.





for pink lips, I use Etude House Kissful Tint Choux. well, if you read my Review the color is a bit different because before I use this liptint I apply concealer on my lips and I don't know why the color can be different like this but for me the color look more good after apply concealer.

doneeee, my Go Eun Byul makeup tutorial

Hope this makeup tutorial can be your daily look inspiration ^^

Don't forget to watch Who are You : School 2015 drama too, the drama actually already finished but you can search for eng sub easily now rather than when I watch one day after the drama airing at korea I love this drama so much, after this drama airing at korea in the morning I am always search on youtube and watch even sometimes the subtitles not yet finished and the screen zoomed.

not just a good drama, this drama has the best OST drama! it's has 8 part :
1. Tiger JK - RESET (ft jinsil)
2. Baechigi - Fly with the wind
3. Yoon Mi Rae - I'll listen to your story
4. Byul - Remember
5. Younha - Pray
6. SHINee Jonghyun & Taemin - Your Name
7. Red Velvet Wendy ft Yuk Jidam - Return
8. Yook Sung Jae (BTOB) ft Park hye soo - Love Song

you can search Who Are You : School 2015 drama easily on youtube, I recommend you to listen all ost of this drama but the most recommend is Tiger JK - reset (ft Jinsil) & Red Velvet Wendy ft Yuk Ji Dam - return I love the fact my favorite girlgroup & boygroup join participate xD

another thing I love about this drama is the ending is really good and has a good message

"18 years old,
 it's too early to achieve your dreams
but it's a perfect age to start those dreams
it's painful when you fall
it's the perfect age to fall a hundred times
and learn how to stand again
it's okay if you're hurt becuase
you're 18 years old"

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn


No comments:

Post a Comment