Thursday, June 25, 2015

Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer REVIEW

like Etude House Perfect Brow kit & Proof10 Eye Primer, I already mentioned about this concealer before on my makeup tutorial.


I choose natural beige for this concealer





Surprise Essence Concealer is a good choice for who want medium coverage, because if you cover too much your face it become not natural on your face

BEFORE

BEFORE
BEFORE
                                   

AFTER

AFTER

AFTER

as you can see Surprise Essence Concealer can coverage my small blemish but not really about the big one, redness around my nose and dark circle also coverage well  with this concealer but dark circle is not really my big problem because my eye bag not really black/dark but it's puffy.


GOOD NEWS! this concealer is a good combination with Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur , face blur itself is a primer that can make your face more bright, smooth and hide your pores but not cover anything on your face.

this two combination is really a good choice for your daily makeup if you don't like or don't want heavy makeup you can add powder for matte looks, for me usually I choose Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder too control my oil face

overall Surprise Essence Concealer is not bad for me, it cover my blemish and longlasting enough.

xoxo♥︎

follow me on instagram, vhivn

No comments:

Post a Comment